Sunday, May 27, 2012

JustFab review #3

After my debacle with JustFab's customer service and getting a credit for my trouble and giving them another try I ordered this beautiful red shoe they call Alex. I have a couple of other red shoes but this is by far my favorite. The color is amazing and the suede like material its made from is really nice. 

 Alex taken at work the day I got her

I had been wearing a pair of patent leatherish blue heels that I had bought at Forever 21 the day before. If you ever buy shoes from there I suggest going up a size. I'm normally an 8 but they run snug so I should have bought a 9. By the time I had received these my toes felt a little cramped so when I put these on and wore them around the office I was pretty sure my toes were going to be not so happy with me by the end of the day but I'm pleased to say that they weren't. At around 5 inches these are pretty comfy. 

I'm pretty excited about these and can't wait to wear them again!

While I'm here I also got a bag (also purchased with a store credit) called Hoover Dam. I'm kind of meh about the bag but I'm going to keep it. I don't have a picture of it but here's the photo that they have up on the site.

  Hoover Dam. Hopefully they don't mind me borrowing this pic!!

The bag is pretty roomy which is nice but its darker in color than shown in the picture. When the zipper is closed the are holes big enough for me to fit my hands in at either end of the bag. I would definitely preferred if the bag didn't have openings when it was zipped closed. That's my only big complaint really. It sits comfortably on your shoulder and isn't bulky even with a crap ton of stuff in there.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with what I got. Thanks again to Natasha for convincing me to give them another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment