Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Well this is awkward...

Upon reading my dear friend Sars latest blog I realized that I haven't written anything in AGES.. I'm fucking fired.. I don't really have a good reason to be honest. Laziness is a bitch and I'm kind of an expert. I have plenty to blog about.. I have possibly a dozen pairs of shoes to review and several new make up additions as well as just a few life things but I just haven't found the time and/or energy to do it. Sigh. 

I promise I'll start blogging again even if its just to bemoan my inability to get shit done or complain about how the people I talk to at work every day can't seem to get my name right! (seriously.. customers botch it up at least once a day. I've been called STEVE for pity's sake.. I don't SOUND like a Steve.. W.T.F) Its a source of amusement with my coworkers along with giving me shit about my shortness which, honestly, is pretty funny.

All in all, life hasn't been too bad. One or two pretty important people have found their way either into or BACK into my life and I'm pretty happy about that. I forgot how good it feels to be content and happy. I can say with complete confidence that I can't remember when I felt THIS good about certain aspects of my life. Really, its a great feeling. Maybe.... JUST maybe there will be more on that some other time. For now I don't want to jinx shit too much. LOL 

Look for something new within the next week or so. I've gotten some new stuff from Urban Decay that I can't wait to gush about. 

Till next time kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment