Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How do you like your Customer Service?

I am not normally one to get really pissy about things. I work in the customer service field myself and know full well just how much of an asshole customer's can be. Sometimes I find myself starting to sound a little snippy if a customer is being particularly difficult. Recently, as in yesterday, I had to do a live chat with a customer service rep from JustFab.com. WORST. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. EVER!!!

 I ordered this amazing coral colored bag from them in November and have used it since. The seam where the zipper meets with the bag has started to come apart and the zipper is off the track so I can't even zip the bag closed. I left a message on their Facebook wall and they said I needed to call in or use the live chat to talk with a rep. Ok fine.. super. So I used the live chat and after waiting for someone to get to me for almost 10 minutes I finally got in touch with a rep. She said that there wasn't anything that they could do as they didn't have anymore bags in stock. So she gave me some extra reward points to get me to 350 which would equal out to a credit. I asked her if she could put some similar styles and colors into my show room so I could choose a new bag and she said I had to go to the facebook page and look through all the pictures and find one I liked then I could search for it on the website to see if it was still available. I read that and thought "are you fricking kidding me??" The ONE good experience I have had with Justfab consisted of the service rep I talked putting a bunch of bags in my wish list for me to choose from. 

So I went to their page and scrolled through all the damn photo's and finally settled on a bag that was already in my showroom. I went to go and order it but my points weren't converted into a credit. I must have had a blond moment because I just couldn't figure it out and usually I'm pretty good at that. So I went back to the live chat and got another rep to talk to. Suffice to say she was pretty worthless and left me hanging for a few minutes midway through our chat. I posted a comment today on JustFab's wall expressing my displeasure and finally someone from the company said they would get in touch with me sometime tomorrow. I'm pretty sure nothing they can say will convince me to continue to spend my money there. They now go on the list of customer service fail along with Ulta, MAC and Charter. 


Some of the best customer service places: 

Sephora: Seriously every time I go in there I have a good experience. I think I've only had one frustrating experience there. The girls that work there are all knowledgeable and really nice. It makes a huge difference. 

Shoedazzle: For those of you who know me almost all of my heels are from there given a few exceptions. I've  had to call their customer service people a few times and every single time they were pleasant and went above and beyond. 

Urban Decay and Bare Minerals counters at Macy's: I've gone to both places when I was in Santa Maria and they are great! Now I usually buy urban decay stuff at sephora but I needed something and went in. Bare Minerals was great when the girl at the MAC counter ignored me and told her coworker she wouldn't help me because I "wasn't pretty enough to help". TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! I haven't been back to the MAC counter at Macy's since then. 

I'll stop ranting now. The point of all of this is even though a company has some great products you have to have good customer service too. I have absolutely no expectations as far as what the person that's supposed to contact me will say or do to try and keep me as a customer but I'll at least hear them out. I don't really think they'll be able to change my mind at this point. 

I'll let you know what they had to say for themselves.. LOL

Till next time! 

UPDATE 5/28/12:

So the next day on the 16th by the end of the day I hadn't heard from Justfab's Member Services like I was told. So I posted on their wall and said I was disappointed and would be canceling my membership immediately. I went to the website to cancel and it turns out I had to call in. SIGH.. I called the customer service number and spoke with Natasha in the east coast office. She was REALLY nice and I explained what happened and that I wanted to cancel my membership with them. She put me on hold to go speak with her supervisor and when she came back offered me a store credit to stay and give them one more try. I have to say if it wasn't for Natasha and her efforts to make it right I would not have stayed. So I'll give them another try and we'll see what happens. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment