Well world, guess what? I do NOT have a perfect body. I have stretch marks on my hips and thighs from growing to fast when I was a kid and I have stretch marks from above my belly button to where the doctor cut me open to remove the monsters. For years I hated it.. Hated the way they looked and felt and I definitely did not want my significant other touching my stomach unless I was clothed. I have cellulite on the backs of my thighs and my ass has some dimples. As I get older, I'm learning to just embrace it. I don't have 5 or 6 grand to get a tummy tuck and honestly I don't know that even if I did have the money that I would do it.
With that said.. Here you go. Here is what my stomach looks like now. Hopefully it'll be more toned and trimmed in a month or so but for now... This is what it is.
Yes this really is my stomach.. taken just this morning
I'll post again on Sunday or Monday with an update on my first week of Shakeology and Turbo Fire.. so until then just remember....


No comments:
Post a Comment