Here's what I've learned today. Its better to determine how you are doing by measuring inches lost versus weight lost. Muscle weighs more than fat right? Right! Now while I weigh about the same as when I started this I am, in my humble opinion, slimmer.. Pants that before were snug or gave me a slight muffin top I now need a belt (or will soon) to wear. Overall I feel better, I'm not as grumpy and I sleep better and with all the water I drink, my skin and hair has also benefited (although the hair and skin is also compliments of Biotin and coconut oil masks once a week). I also have more energy which the monsters certainly like!
after my workout tonight! I like to make funny faces
I found that during the week if I don't work out within 10 minutes of walking through the door of my house I'm mostly likely not going to so I've made it mandatory to do just that as soon as I'm home from work. I get the monsters settled with home work or dinner and I change clothes and flip on which ever work out is on the menu for that day. Sometimes the little guy will do them with me while the older one reads a book and tells me to let him know when I start doing a workout program that doesn't consist of shaking my butt.. haha.
I've decided to continue with Shakeology and will most likely try either Insanity or P90X as well as continue doing Turbo Fire into March. I'm thankful I found something that finally works for me. Its such a huge relief really and as I've said in previous blogs having an amazing group of people to kick my ass in gear if they think I'm calling it in is great!
I will probably do another blog here in a week or so and show you what has come of the last 30 days. You all can judge for yourself how I've done. No matter if I've lost 5 lbs or 15, 2 inches or 5 by the end of it I'll just be proud that I FINISHED something I said I was going to. I hope that I inspire someone who is trying to get healthy for themselves to just do it and give it their all. I'm doing this for myself but if I inspire even one person along the way.. well that's just icing on the cake now isn't it?
Til next time kids! ( I promise I'll have a blog up soon of some of the goodies I've recently acquired in the make up department!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment