Friday, December 9, 2011

The Shoe blog!!

Yes I realize I'm late in getting this up but what can you do? Read on of course!

As some of you know I'm a member of Shoedazzle.com. LOVE. THIS. SITE!! Serious.. its a bit of  a problem for me honestly and the problem is I need more money to get shoes from here. I haven't gotten a totally sucky pair from here yet. The prices are good and the quality of the shoes are pretty amazing for how inexpensive they are. The only complaint I have is that the shoes could use a little more cushion. I bought Mirage which is the Mel B. (Scary Spice from the Spice Girls) and while its a great shoe the cushion at the ball of the foot is weird!! Fortunately it can be fixed with one of those little ball of the foot cushion thingys. I haven't even worn them out yet. I guess I should do that soon! ha..

My favorite pair by far which I've worn out more than any of the others is the Jenny McCarthy designed Fearless. I. LOVE. THEM. Super comfy and ridiculously sexy.. The newest pair I got which I actually wore to work thinking I'd break them in and if my feet killed me by the end of the day well that would be ok is the Solara.. OMG these are GREAT!! The little ankle strap comes off if I don't want to wear it. These remind of the classic 50's style shoe. I will be wearing these tomorrow night for sure. 

Here's the great thing about shoedazzle.. You don't have to buy a pair of shoes every month if you don't want too. You can skip the month and your card won't be charged. If you decide to join let me know.. I'll send you an invite (I want the points hehe). 

Here's a picture of the shoes I have so far from them (minus one cause its in the car and its too cold and I'm too lazy to go out and get it). Sorry its kind of a crap picture but you get the idea. I can always post individual ones if you want to see them up close. 


My next couple of blogs will probably be reviews on a couple of palettes I just got from Urban Decay (NAKED2) and Too Faced (Sweet Dreams). I want to use them a little bit more before I write one up though. I think I'll also do just an Urban Decay blog since I seem to have a lot of that brand for some weird reason. :) 

Till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. So um I'll be needing the ones on the far right since my patent ones died... and the little orage dart that looks like a mini dildo is a nice touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete