I'm excited!! Why you ask?? Well I got my package from Sephora in the mail today! I LOVE that place!! Going in there is kinda dangerous for me. I either spend money I shouldn't or I come out smelling like a Bavarian whore house before the party starts.
What did I get? Well I'll tell you.. First is the Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Candelabra Edition palette.
Here's some pictures...
I swatched a few of the colors and they look pretty cool. I'll try them over the next few days and see how the staying power is. They really are beautiful colors. I'm pretty sure Tara and I will have some fun with these.
It also came with a make up pouch full of little samples. My favorite of the samples is the perfume sample Boyfriend. I LOVE THAT SMELL!! I may just have to break down and buy a big bottle of it instead of the little roller ball vial (that I keep losing incidentally).
Next up is the Magnetic Nail Polish. Have any of you seen this?? Its kinda cool! You put a coat on and then let it dry (just like regular polish) then put the next coat on and before it dries you put the little magnet at the base of your finger nail and leave it there for 10 or 15 seconds and it makes this really cool pattern.
Ignore the fat fingers.. LOL Its cool. Hopefully it stays for a while. Guess we'll find out won't we??
I'll leave you with one last image.. Although I'm sure you've all seen it on FB. I finally figured out how to do my hair like Tara did it for the pin up shoot we did a few months ago. I like it and will probably wear it like this more often. Makes me look like a nice person I think. LOL
Ignore the wonky eye brow.. I'm sure what the hell is up with that.. weird...

No comments:
Post a Comment