So here it is.. My first attempt at a blog thingy. I've been thinking about doing this for a while and after much contemplation (months and months really) I decided what the hell? Why not pollute the internet with some more random ass ramblings of a naturally crazy (thanks Ranette!) and hilariously funny chick?
According to a few people who shall remain nameless (*cough* Geneva *cough*), I'm pretty wise and I know a few things and should bestow my wisdom and randomness upon the poor unsuspecting souls who happen to read this. (Just be warned ahead of time I have almost no filter and if you're easily offended or whatever you may just want to skip this all together.)
I'll post random shit.. Crazy stuff my kids say, things I see when I'm out and about ( I love a good people watching session... always makes me feel better about me), reviews or whatever on stuff I buy or shows/movies I see and a buncha other crap as I go along. And of course some good ole shenanigans cause lets face it.. I'm chock full of that.
Ok... Ok.. enough of that. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment