Here are my fears.. I'm going to eff it up somehow and eat something I'm not supposed to because I'm not paying attention. For 3 days we have nothing but shakeology, fruit, water, green tea and salad for dinner with either chicken or fish. No juice, no extra sweeteners, no dairy!! So sad about the dairy cause I love some cheese in my salad. I'm going to do my best and set reminders in my phone to help me stay on track.
I'll still do my workouts but I'll make sure to pay attention to my energy levels and what my body is telling me so I don't overdo it. I think the key is to make sure and not give in to my cravings. I'm guilty of it just like everyone else. I've included the description of the cleanse and what a day will look like for anyone curious.
I'll check back in on Thursday and let you know how I did. I'll post my measurements and weight before and after so you can get an idea of what to expect if any of you decide to try it out. If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and I'll get back to you.
A big THANK YOU to Marissa for doing this with me! I feel a little more confident going into this with a friend close by going through it too. I'll catch up with you kids on Thursday!
Till next time!

Hey Faith! I have tried other cleanse programs and I think they are GREAT!!! Let me know what you think about the shakeology!!! Carla Ioshiura
ReplyDelete