Sunday, April 29, 2012

A lash experiment

I was walking through the store today to pick up a few things before getting the monster tonight and stumbled across the L'Oreal 24  hour Lash Boosting Power System. I've started noticing that my own lashes aren't as thick or long as they used to be. It's such a BITCH getting older! I figured why not give it a whirl. It was on sale and it wasn't like I was spending $25 on it. 

It claims to help make your lashes appear longer and thicker. So we'll see if it does what it claims. I've started it tonight so we'll see how it goes. I've included a picture of what my lashes look like now (ignore my face. I'm suffering from a sun burn and didn't wear any make up today. lol) as well as a picture of the product I'm using. 



yes.. I know. horrid picture.. LOL


I'll check back in a week with a new picture and we'll see if this stuff actually works. 


Till next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment